Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening,
No matter where you are in life, no matter how much success you have achieved, the only thing that needs to remain constant in your life is your humility. According to Merriam Webster online, Humility is a noun that means “the quality or state of not thinking you are better than other people : the quality or state of being humble.” This post will be offering six tips to Be H.U.M.L.E.
- Don’t take yourself seriously
- Laugh and Laugh often
- Dance, Twerk, Dance
- What makes you different
- Celebrate you weirdness/ uniqueness
- Slow down
- Eat Whole Foods
- Take 5 minutes each day to check in.
- Let your breath serve as your guide as you are moving throughtout the day
- You breath is your powerful tool to relax the body and clear the mind
- Read, Read, Read – Read a book in your field and read a book for pleasure
- Learn a new word each day
- Always seek opportunities for growth and feedback
Be Empowering Others
- Celebrate Others Differences
- More Collaboration/Less Competition – We are all in this together
- Listen more; talk less
- Stop Giving Unsolicited Advice.
Have a Happy Day!